Check out a summary of your benefits below. Log In to view Terms & Conditions. Limitations apply.
U.S.-Based Customer Service
Here to help, not to sell
Have a question? Need help with something? You can count on reaching a live customer service rep any time you call, day or night. And we won't waste your time trying to sell you other products when you call.
Free Credit Scorecard
See your Credit Scorecard with your FICO® Credit Score & more
Get a Credit Scorecard with your FICO® Credit Score every month and important information that goes into your score like total accounts, length of credit history, number of recent inquiries, revolving utilization and number of missed payments.
All for free with no dings to your credit1Disclaimer for Credit score.Learn more about FICO® Credit Scorecard
Cash at Checkout
Skip the ATM and get cash with your card purchase
Just use your card at participating retailers to get cash over your purchase at your standard purchase APR. We limit transactions to $120 every 24 hours but individual stores often have their own limit, so please check.
Get an insightful breakdown of your annual card spending
From filing taxes to setting goals, your year-end summary can help you pinpoint spending and make managing your finances a little easier.
- Easy-to-read graphs and tables detailing charges
- Lots of ways to sort and display purchases
- Options to download, export, or print your summary
97% U.S. Acceptance
Most U.S. merchants that accept credit cards accept Discover
You can shop with confidence knowing that your card is accepted at 97% of the merchants that take credit cards nationwide.2Disclaimer for nilson report
- 1.FICO® Credit Score Terms: Your FICO® Credit Score and key factors are based on data from TransUnion and may be different from other credit scores. This information is intended for and only provided to Primary cardmembers who have an available score. See Discover.com/FICO about the availability of your score. Your score and key factors are available on Discover.com and your score is provided on statements. You will wee up to a year of recent scores online starting when you become a cardmember. Discover and other lenders may use different inputs, such as FICO® Credit Score, other credit scores and more information in credit decisions. This benefit may change or end in the future. FICO is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- 2.According to the Feb 2017 issue of the Nilson Report