Get the Best PriceWe'll refund the difference up to $500 if you find a lower price at any store within 90 days of making a Discover card purchase.
Available to all CardmembersThis exclusive benefit is available to you as a valued Cardmember. We've got you covered when you use your
Easy Claims ProcessCall 1-800-347-0213 to ask questions or file a claim.
- See Price Protection Terms & Conditions for full details
The terms and conditions of this benefit are subject to change at any time. Please visit Discover.com/cardbenefits to ensure you have the most up-to-date information.
Price Protection Terms and Conditions
Discover Cardmembers will be reimbursed for the cost difference between the original purchase price of a covered item and the subsequent lower price when their eligible recent purchases are found at any store for a lower price. You are automatically eligible if the entire purchase is made with your Discover card. Keep this evidence of coverage for your records.
Coverage applies when the identical item is found at a lower price, at any store, within 90 days after the original purchase date.
Eligible Items for This Benefit
Most new noncommercial retail products that are purchased in full with a Discover card are eligible for this benefit.
There is a per-item limit of $500 and an annual program payment limit of $2,500 per account. Coverage is limited to three of an identical item with a limit of one refund per eligible item. Payment is made net of any applicable taxes, storage, shipping, handling and postage charges.
Who is Covered
This coverage is provided to Discover Cardmembers automatically whenever their Discover card is used for the entire purchase price of a covered item. No registration of the covered purchase is necessary.
This plan is provided at no additional cost to Discover Cardmembers.
Who to Contact
Benefit and claim information is available by contacting Discover at 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (ET) and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. (except holidays).
Claim Notice Deadline
You must report the claim within 90 days of the original purchase date or the claim may not be honored.
Claim Submission Deadline
All necessary documentation must be postmarked within 30 days of the request for the claim form. Any additional documentation must be received within 60 days of the request for such information in order for the claim to remain eligible for payment.
Proving a Loss
Submit the following documentation by the Claim Submission Deadline:
- Completed and signed claim form.
- The Discover card statement showing the entire original purchase price.
- The sales receipt indicating the date, the store, the item and the amount of purchase
- Either a copy of the dated, printed, lower-price ad, or a statement, signed by the store manager on store stationery, documenting the details of the lower price of the identical item.
Reimbursement for eligible claims will be mailed to the Cardmember within 15 days.
Exclusions and Limitations
The Price Protection program applies only to items purchased in the United States of America, including Alaska and Hawaii. It does not cover any of the following:
- Any used, rebuilt, remanufactured or second-hand items
- Consumable and perishable items including, but not limited to, food, fuel, oil, household products and cosmetics
- Jewelry, travelers checks, tickets of any kind, negotiable instruments and bullion
- Rare or precious coins or stamps, collectibles, antiques and art objects
- Motorized vehicles and their parts including, but not limited to, boats, airplanes, ride-on toys automobiles, trucks and motorcycles; and their parts and accessories including but not limited to tires and batteries
- Floor models, demonstrator models and one-of-a-kind items
- Live animals and live plants
- Negotiated sales, one-of-a kind sales, cash-only sales
- Close-out/liquidation/going-out-of-business sales but only as they relate to a business (not a particular item) going out of business
- Employee discounts
- Products purchased at Internet auction sites
- Items advertised or shown as price quotes or bids from an Internet auction site
- Items that are advertised as buy one, get one free or where the advertised price includes free offers or includes a bonus offer
- Digital downloads including, but not limited to, music, movies, books, mobile apps and eCertificates
- Gift cards
- Special discounts offered through a specific retailer membership or rewards program
- Travel and travel-related services
Underwriter and Administrator
Connexions Loyalty, Claims Administration
P.O. Box 6175
Westerville, Ohio 43086