Calculate your debt consolidation savings
See what you could save when you consolidate higher-interest debt.
Enter your credit score, and a few details for each debt balance you hold (up to a total of x) — and we'll show you how much you might be able to save.
Here's what you told us
Total Monthly Payments
Here's how we can help
This estimate maintains your current monthly payment for a term at APR with a total loan cost of .
Rates are calculated based on Discover loan data as of 03/11/2023.
See if you qualify for this loan with no impact to your creditCheck Your Rate
Your APR will be between x and x APR based upon creditworthiness at time of application. Information and interactive calculators are made available as self-help tools for your independent use and are intended for educational purposes only. Any results are estimates and we do not guarantee the applicability or accuracy to your specific circumstance. For customers with less than Good credit, a Discover personal loan may not be the right debt consolidation solution.
We're unable to provide an estimate
Based on the information you entered, consolidating debt with us may not save you money. Feel free to give us a call to speak with a dedicated loan specialist if you have additional questions or would like to explore other options.
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 11 p.m. ET
Saturday - Sunday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. ET
Need to borrow more? Discover® Home Loans makes mortgage loans between $35,000 and $300,000.
Debt consolidation loans basics
Why consolidate debt
- We'll pay your bills in full directly, and you'll manage just one set regular monthly payment each month
- Save on higher-rate interest with a lower debt consolidation rate
How debt consolidation works
- Choose your amount and term with help from the calculator above
- Apply for a debt consolidation loan at a lower interest rate
- At least 70% of your loan will go to your creditors and the rest to your bank account
What debt consolidation means
- Combine and simplify multiple debts into one easier-to-manage loan
- Debt consolidation means fewer payments each month
Eliminate debt faster
- Less of your money is paid toward interest, which means more money in your pocket
- Choose to pay down your principal sooner on your path to being debt-free