Enjoy all the benefits of your Discover card with the ease of Samsung Pay
Buying Just Got Better
Earn with Every Purchase
Paying with Samsung Pay is easy. Using it with your Discover card allows you to earn rewards on every purchase — just like when you use your card.
- You'll earn on every purchase you make
- As always, your rewards never expire1
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
Add Your Discover Card to Samsung Pay
- Download Samsung Pay at Google Play. If you already have the app, download the latest version
- From the Home Screen on your phone, select Apps
- Touch Samsung Pay
- Touch "Add" or, if this is the first card being added, select "Add a credit card or debit card"
- Verify your information and select "Submit"
How to Use Samsung Pay
1. Swipe up
Swipe up from the home button. Or, select the Samsung Pay app icon from your home screen or app tray.
Authorize payments by simply scanning your fingerprint or entering your pin.
3. Hover & Pay
Hover your phone over the in-store card reader. Congratulations! You just paid!
Use your Discover Card With Samsung Pay on These Devices
- Galaxy S8
- Galaxy S7 edge
- Galaxy S7
- Galaxy S6 edge+
- Galaxy S6 edge
- Galaxy S6 active
- Galaxy S6
- Galaxy Note5
- Gear S3
- Gear S2 (with NCF only)
Working Together to Help Keep Your Account Secure
We've Got Your Back — Discover Always Helps Protect Your Account
Sign up to receive email, text and push notifications of any unusual activity or suspicious card usage.
Protection from Unauthorized Purchases
Our $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee means you're never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your Discover card.
Freezing Your Account
Freeze your account2 in seconds with an on/off switch on the mobile app or website to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers.
Samsung Pay is designed to help keep your purchases secure
Your payment information is not accessible without your fingerprint or Samsung Pay PIN.
Find my Mobile
For added security, the Samsung Find My Mobile service can remotely lock your payment cards in Samsung Pay.
1. Your rewards never expire. We will credit your account with your rewards balance if your account is closed or if you have not used it within 18 months.
2. When you freeze your account, Discover will not authorize new purchases, cash advances or balance transfers. However, some activity will continue, including bills that merchants mark as recurring, as well as returns, credits, dispute adjustments, payments, Discover protection product fees, other account fees, interest, rewards redemptions and certain other exempted transactions.