Frequently Asked Questions
First make sure you've enabled the Discover Skill on the Amazon Alexa app or at Amazon.com. You'll then be asked to create a 4-digit PIN. When you're ready, open the skill by saying "Alexa, open Discover" or "Ask Discover to." Give Alexa your PIN, then ask a question or command.
It's a 4-digit code you create when enabling the Discover Skill for Amazon Alexa. Alexa may ask for your PIN while opening the Discover Skill. Please note, this 4-digit PIN you create is specific to the Discover Skill and separate from any other Discover PINs you may have.
Right now, you can ask Alexa:
- "Alexa, ask Discover for my account balance."
- "Alexa, ask Discover for my recent transactions."
- "Alexa, ask Discover when is my payment due date."
- "Alexa, ask Discover what is my rewards category?"
- "Alexa, ask Discover what is my available credit line?"
Plus, we're working on more ways to manage your account with Alexa, so check back for more commands later.