Earn with Every Purchase
Paying with Apple PayTM is easy. Using it with Discover allows you to earn rewards on every purchase - just as you would with your card.
- You'll earn on every purchase you make
- As always, your rewards never expire1
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
How to Add Your Discover Card to Apple Pay
- On iPhone® just open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign. From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- On Apple WatchTM, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select "Wallet & Apple Pay," then tap "Add Credit or Debit Card." From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- Have the Discover Mobile App? You can add your Discover card to Apple Pay and manage your devices right from the app.
Making Discover Your Default Card
The best way to make sure you don't miss out on the extra rewards is to make Discover your default card in Apple Pay.
Here's how to do it:
- Go to Settings on your device
- Select Wallet & Apple Pay
- Tap Default card
- Choose your Discover card
How to Use Apple Pay
If these symbols are at checkout then you've got the green light to use Apple Pay.
To pay within stores, hold iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch IDTM. On Apple Watch, just double-click the side button and hold the display of your Apple Watch up to the contactless reader.2
A subtle vibration and beep lets you know that your payment information was sent.
Use your Discover Card With Apple Pay on These Devices
Accepted in More Stores Every Day
Check out Conveniently at Stores
We're Working Together to Help Keep You Secure
How We've Got Your Back – Always
Sign up to receive texts about any unusual activity or suspicious usage, in addition to the email and in Wallet notifications that come standard.
$0 Fraud Liability Guarantee
Our $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee means you're never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your Discover card.
Security Comes Standard With Apple Pay
Apple Pay doesn't store the details of your transactions so they can't be tied back to you. Only your most recent purchases are kept in Wallet for your convenience.
Device Account Number
With Apple Pay, instead of using your actual credit card number, a unique Device Account Number is assigned to each device and used to process your purchases.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Your rewards never expire. We will credit your account with your rewards balance if your account is closed or if you have not used it within 18 months.
- Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later and Apple Watch in stores. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see www.apple.com/apple-pay.