at Shop.NHL.com with the code ITPAYS. Save 10% on your NHL.TVTM subscription when you use your Discover card.**
Earn 5% cash back
in rotating categories each quarter like gas stations, Amazon.com, restaurants, wholesale clubs and more,up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate. Plus, unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
You earn. We match.
We automatically match all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year—only for new cardmembers.1
Benefits that don't just talk the talk
Freeze it® on/off switch for your account.
If you misplace your card, freeze your account on our mobile app or website to prevent new purchases, cash advances and balance transfers.4
Looking out for you.
We monitor every purchase, everyday for suspicious activity. And you're never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your Discover card.
100% U.S.-based customer service.
Here to help whenever you call, not sell you other products. Plus get powerful, fast mobile and online service.
True loyalty. Pick your team.
NHL and the NHL Shield are registered trademarks and NHL.TV is a trademark of the National Hockey League. NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams. © NHL 2017. All Rights Reserved.
**Shop NHL.com Discount offer valid only for Discover Card purchases in US of NHL.TVTM for the 2017-2018 NHL Season. Discount applies to the 2017-2018 NHL season subscription price for NHL.TVTM in effect at the time the discount is to be applied. Discount does not apply to taxes, internet or similar charges. Cannot be combined with an other promotional offer or discount nor is this offer valid on previous purchases. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
* Intro purchase APR is 0% for 14 months from date of account opening; then the standard purchase APR applies. Intro Balance Transfer APR is 0% for 14 months from date of first transfer, for transfers under this offer that post to your account by February 10, 2018; then the standard purchase APR applies. Standard purchase APR: 11.99% variable to 23.99% variable, based on your creditworthiness. Cash APR: 25.99% variable. Variable APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Minimum interest charge: If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $.50. Cash advance fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Balance transfer fee: 3% of the amount of each transfer. Annual Fee: None. Rates as of October 31, 2017. We will apply payments at our discretion, including in a manner most favorable or convenient for us. Each billing period, we will generally apply amounts you pay that exceed the Minimum Payment Due to balances with higher APRs before balances with lower APRs as of the date we credit your payment.
- Cashback MatchTM : Only from Discover, as of September 2017. No purchase minimums. After the first 12 consecutive billing periods that your new account is open, we will match all of the cash back rewards you've earned and apply them to your account in the following one or two billing periods. If your account is closed or no longer in the cash back reward program at the time we calculate your potential award, your cash back will not be matched. You've earned cash back rewards when they have posted to your account by the end of the 12th consecutive billing period. This promotional offer may not be offered in the future. This exclusive offer is available only to new cardmembers.
- Redeem Any Amount Any Time: We will credit your account with your cash back bonus balance if your account is closed or has not been used in 18 months. See rewards terms and conditions.
- Use Rewards at Amazon.com: Amazon, Amazon.com, the Amazon.com logo and the smile logo are registered trademarks of the Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. For complete details on how to Pay with Cashback Bonus at Amazon.com see Amazon.com/Cashback Bonus.
- Freeze it: When you freeze your account, Discover will not authorize new purchases, cash advances or balance transfers. However, some activity will continue, including bills that merchants mark as recurring, as well as returns, credits, dispute adjustments, payments, Discover protection product fees, other account fees, interest, rewards redemptions and certain other exempted transactions.
- FICO® Credit Score Terms: Your FICO® Credit Score, key factors and other credit information are based on data from TransUnion® and may be different from other credit scores and other credit information provided by different bureaus. This information is intended for and only provided to Primary account holders who have an available score. See Discover.com/FICO about the availability of your score. Your score, key factors and other credit information are available on Discover.com and cardmembers are also provided a score on statements. Customers will see up to a year of recent scores online. Discover and other lenders may use different inputs, such as FICO® Credit Scores, other credit scores and more information in credit decisions. This benefit may change or end in the future. FICO is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
If you prefer not to receive your FICO® Credit Score just call us at 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683). Please give us two billing cycles to process your request. To learn more, visit Discover.com/FICO.
- Discover® Identity Alerts: Offered by Discover Bank at no cost, only available online, and currently include the following services: (a) daily monitoring of your Experian® credit report and an alert when a new account is listed on your report; (b) daily monitoring of thousands of risky websites known for revealing personal information and an alert if your Social Security number on is found on such a website. This information is intended for, and only provided to, Primary credit cardmembers whose accounts are open, in good standing and have an email address on file. The Primary cardmember must agree online to receive identity alerts. Identity alert services are based on Experian information and data which may differ from information and data at other credit bureaus. Monitoring your credit report does not impact your credit score. This benefit may change or end in the future. Discover Bank is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. See Frequently Asked Questions.