We Match All Your Cash Back Your First Year
We automatically match all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year on your credit card—only for new cardmembers.2
2% Cash Back
2% cash back at gas and restaurants on up to $1,000 in combined purchases each quarter. Plus 1% cash back on all other credit card purchases.
Redeem Any Amount, Any Time
You can redeem your cash back for any amount at any time.3 And your cash back never expires.
Compare the Discover it® Chrome Card
|Discover it® Chrome Card||
Blue Cash Everyday® Card
|No Annual Fee*|
|Get a dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year, automatically—only for new cardmembers2|
|2% or more cash back in popular categories|
|1% cash back or more on all other purchases with no cap|
Comparison conducted by an independent research firm and based on competitor data compiled in June 2016, from company websites, customer service agents, and consumer credit offers.‡ Discover it ® Chrome offers 2% cash back at gas stations and restaurants on up to $1,000 in combined purchases each quarter. Capital One® Quicksilver® offer 1.5% cash back on every purchase. Chase Freedom Unlimited℠ offers 1.5% cash back on every purchase.
Freeze ItSM on/off switch for your account.
Now if you misplace your credit card, you can Freeze It to prevent new purchases, cash advances or balance transfers on your account. Freeze or unfreeze in seconds with our mobile app or website.4
Looking out for you.
We monitor every purchase, every single day and let you know of any activity that looks suspicious with an email, text or phone call. And of course, we never hold you responsible for unauthorized purchases on your Discover card.
100% U.S. -based customer Service.
Reach our live customer service any time you call. We won't waste your time trying to sell you other products when you call. Plus get powerful, fast mobile and online service. We overnight ship replacement cards for free to any U.S. street address at your request.6
- 1. Reviews: Discover it card's average "Overall Rating" based on reviews by cardmembers as seen at https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/it-card/reviews
- 2. Cashback MatchTM: After the first 12 consecutive billing periods that your new account is open, we will match all of the cash back rewards you've earned and apply them to your account in the following one or two billing periods. If your account is closed or no longer in the cash back reward program at the time we calculate your potential award, Your cash back will not be matched.You've earned cash back rewards when they have posted to your account by the end of the 12th consecutive billing period. This promotional offer may not be offered in the future. This exclusive offer is available only to new cardmembers.
- 3. Redeem Any Amount Any Time: We will credit your account with your cash back bonus balance if your account is closed or has not been used in 18 months. See rewards terms and conditions.
- 4. Freeze it:When you freeze your account, Discover will not authorize new purchases, cash advances or balance transfers. However, some activity will continue, including bills that merchants mark as recurring, as well as returns, credits, dispute adjustments, payments, Discover protection product fees, other account fees, interest, rewards redemptions and certain other exempted transactions.
- 5. FICO Credit Score Terms: Your FICO® Credit Score and key factors are based on data from TransUnion and may be different from other credit scores. This information is intended for and only provided to the Primary cardmembers who have an available score. See Discover.com/FICO about the availability of your score. Your score is provided on the statement for individual accounts and on Discover.com with key factors for individual and joint accounts. You will see up to a year of recent scores starting when you become a cardmember. Discover and other lenders may use different inputs, such as a FICO® Credit Score, other credit scores and more information in credit decisions. This benefit may change or end in the future. FICO is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- 6. Free Overnight Card Replacement: Overnight shipping is not available to P.O boxes or addresses outside the U.S Carrier overnight shipping limitations apply that may impact the exact delivery date.
- * Intro purchase APR is 0% for 12 months from date of account opening; then the standard purchase APR applies. Intro Balance Transfer APR is 0% for 12 months from date of first transfer, for transfers under this offer that post to your account by December 10, 2016; then the standard purchase APR applies. Standard purchase APR: 11.24% variable to 23.24% variable, based on your creditworthiness. Cash APR: 25.24% variable. Variable APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Minimum interest charge: If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $.50. Cash advance fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Balance transfer fee: 3% of the amount of each transfer. Annual Fee: None. Rates as of August 31, 2016. We will apply payments at our discretion, including in a manner most favorable or convenient for us. Each billing period, we will generally apply amounts you pay that exceed the Minimum Payment Due to balances with higher APRs before balances with lower APRs as of the date we credit your payment.