Add an Authorized User
You determine who can use your Discover Card.
You can add an authorized user to your account with just a few clicks of the mouse. And with your family using your Discover® Card Account for everyday purchases, you'll build your Cashback Bonus even faster.
Here's just a few ways to make the most of additional cards:
- Make daily errands and shopping easier by giving a card to your spouse
- Offer a card to your college-bound son or daughter; it's a great way to help teach financial responsibility
- Give your teenager a card for emergencies
- Save time with one billing statement—and just one bill to pay
Take a Look at Adding an Authorized User
Earn a Bigger Reward
- Add an authorized user to your account in just three simple steps
- Build your rewards even faster
- Each cardmember will enjoy the protection of zero liability on unauthorized charges
Viewing Your Recent Transactions
- Monitor exactly how all cards are being used
- Sort transactions by category, amount, or date
Related Account Center Features
Account e-mail reminders give you:
- Notifications when purchases exceed a certain amount
- Alerts when your balance reaches an amount you specify
Looking for Answers?
View our Authorized Users FAQ's