Discover Card Help Center
What is Cashback Match?
How much will you match?
When do I get my Cashback Match?
How do I redeem rewards?
- CASH – Deposit into your bank account or pay your Discover bill
- PAY WITH CASHBACK BONUS® – Use at checkout at Amazon.com 2Refer to footnote Amazon.com
- GIFT CARDS – Get at least $5 free added to each card at over 100 popular brands, starting at $20
- CHARITY – Make a charitable donation to a worthy cause
Your rewards never expire.3Refer to footnote Rewards
What happens if I redeem Cashback Bonus before receiving my Cashback Match award?
You can redeem rewards as soon as you’ve earned them. We'll still match all the Cashback Bonus you've earned at the end of your first year. For example: say you earned $101 and redeem all of it. We'll still give you another $101 when we match your rewards.
Why didn't I receive my Cashback Match award?
Is Cashback Match available to any cardmember?
- 1 Cashback Match: No purchase minimums. After the first 12 consecutive billing periods that your new account is open, we will match all of the cash back rewards you’ve earned on your credit card and apply them to your account in the following one or two billing periods. If your account is closed or no longer in the cash back reward program at the time we calculate your potential award, your cash back will not be matched. You’ve earned cash back rewards when they have posted to your account by the end of the 12th consecutive billing period. This exclusive offer is available only to new cardmembers.
- 2Amazon.com: Amazon, the Amazon.com logo and the smile logo are trademarks of Amazon or its affiliates.
- 3Rewards: We will credit your account with your Cashback Bonus balance if your account is closed or if you have not used it within 18 months.