New! Discover it® Business Card
Simple. Smart. Built for your business.
Use left and right arrow keys to change presentational art and page theme colors.
Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back
Earn 1.5% cash back on every dollar spent on all purchases. Your rewards never expire. 1
We'll match all of the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year, automatically.2
100% U.S. Based Customer Service
Here to help whenever you call, not sell you other products. Plus get powerful, fast mobile and online service.
How much will your business earn in the first year?
Earn 1.5% cash back on every dollar spent—on all purchases. Slide to estimate your annual spend.
Benefits built for business.
Track Business Expenses
Download transactions easily into Quicken, QuickBooks, and Excel.
Free Employee Cards
Add employee cards with spending limits and earn rewards for all their purchases.
Free Social Security Number Alerts
We'll alert you if we find your Social Security number on any of thousands of risky websites-when you activate.3
Our $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee means you're never held responsible for unauthorized purchases on your Discover card.
FICO® Credit Score
Get your free Credit Scorecard with your FICO® Credit Score, number of recent inquiries and more.4
Business credit cards make business sense.
Discover it® Business Card Footnotes
* Intro purchase APR is 0% for 12 months from date of account opening; then the standard purchase APR applies. Standard purchase APR: 14.99% variable to 22.99% variable, based on your creditworthiness. Cash APR: 26.99% variable. Variable APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Minimum interest charge: If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $.50. Cash advance fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Balance transfer fee: 5% of the amount of each transfer. Annual Fee: None. Rates as of November 30, 2018. We will apply payments at our discretion, including in a manner most favorable or convenient for us. Each billing period, we will generally apply amounts you pay that exceed the Minimum Payment Due to balances with higher APRs before balances with lower APRs as of the date we credit your payment.
- Back to footnote cash. Your rewards never expire: We will credit your account with your cash back bonus balance if your account is closed or has not been used in 18 months. See rewards terms and conditions.
- Back to footnote match. Cashback MatchTM: No purchase minimums. After the first 12 consecutive billing periods that your new account is open, we will match all of the cash back rewards you've earned and apply them to your account in the following one or two billing periods. If your account is closed or no longer in the cash back reward program at the time we calculate your potential award, your cash back will not be matched. You've earned cash back rewards when they have posted to your account by the end of the 12th consecutive billing period. This promotional offer may not be offered in the future. This exclusive offer is available only to new cardmembers.
- Back to footnote identity-alerts. Discover® Identity Alerts are offered by Discover Bank at no cost, only available online, and currently include the following services: (a) daily monitoring of your Experian® credit report and an alert when a new account is listed on your report; (b) daily monitoring of thousands of risky websites known for revealing personal information and an alert if your Social Security number is found on such a website. This information is intended for, and only provided to, Primary credit cardmembers whose accounts are open, in good standing and have an email address on file. The Primary cardmember must agree online to receive identity alerts. Identity alert services are based on Experian information and data which may differ from information and data at other credit bureaus. Monitoring your credit report does not impact your credit score. This benefit may change or end in the future. Discover Bank is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. To see a list of Frequently Asked Questions, visit discover.com/freealerts.
- Back to footnote fico. FICO® Credit Score Terms: Your FICO® Credit Score, key factors and other
credit information are based on data from TransUnion® and may be different from other credit scores and other credit information provided by different bureaus. This information is intended for and only provided to Primary
account holders who have an available score. See Discover.com/FICO about the availability of your score. Your score, key factors and other credit information are available on Discover.com. Customers
will see up to a year of recent scores online. Discover and other lenders may use different inputs, such as FICO® Credit Scores, other credit scores and more information in credit decisions. This benefit may change or
end in the future. FICO is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
If you prefer not to receive your FICO® Credit Score just call us at 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683). Please give us two billing cycles to process your request. To learn more, visit Discover.com/FICO.
- Back to footnote business-quote-1. Business Quote provided by Entrepreneur.com opens in a new window
- Back to footnote business-quote-2. Business Quote provided by creditkarma.com opens in a new window
- Back to footnote business-quote-3. Business Quote provided by nerdwallet.com opens in a new window