Good Grades Reward Terms and ConditionsPrint
Good Grade Reward only available to new cardmembers on or after 07/23/15 who indicate on their application that they are currently enrolled in college, and whose accounts remain open when Good Grade Reward is requested. Students with a Discover it® or Discover it® chrome card who have a GPA of 3.0 or higher (or equivalent) during a School Year (September - August) may apply at Discover.com for a $20 Cashback Bonus ('Good Grade Reward'). One Good Grade Reward per School Year, per account, up to a maximum of five (5) consecutive years from the date your account is opened. Terms of Good Grade Offer are subject to change. See below for additional information and eligibility requirements.
You are an Eligible Student if:
- You indicated on your application for the Discover itŪ or Discover itŪ chrome card that you are currently enrolled in college
- You are enrolled in college or graduate school during the School Year for which you request the Good Grades Reward
- Your Grade Point Average (GPA) for any term during the School Year is at least a 3.0 (or equivalent)
- Your payments are current and your account is open at the time you apply for Good Grades Rewards
- You have not received more than five (5) prior Good Grades Rewards
How to Apply for the Good Grade Reward
- Log into your account at www.discover.com
- Enter your GPA (or equivalent) for any term during the School Year
- Good Grades Reward will be added to your Cashback Bonus account within 1-2 billing periods
- Note. If you are eligible for both the Discover it for Students credit card and Discover Student Loan Good Grades Rewards, you must apply separately for each reward
Offer not available by phone. We may, at our discretion, request additional documentation to verify your GPA (or equivalent).
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time including, but not limited to, by changing the application methods or changing eligibility requirements. We will notify you of any changes in accordance with applicable law.