Good Grades Reward Terms and Conditions
Good Grade Reward only available to new cardmembers on or after 7/23/2015 who indicate on their application that they are currently enrolled in college, and whose accounts are current and remain open when the Good Grade Reward is requested. Effective 5/1/2019, grades can only be submitted during the months of May-August to get a $20 statement credit reward. Students with a Discover it® or Discover it® Chrome card who have a GPA of 3.0 or higher (or equivalent) during a School Year (September - August) may apply at Discover.com for a $20 statement credit ("Good Grade Reward"). This will be applied to your account within seven (7) business days. One Good Grade Reward per School Year, per account, up to a maximum of five (5) consecutive years from the date your account is opened. Terms of Good Grade Reward Offer are subject to change
You are an Eligible Student if:
- You indicated on your application for the Discover it® or Discover it® chrome card that you are currently enrolled in college
- You are enrolled in college or graduate school during the School Year for which you request the Good Grades Reward
- Your Grade Point Average (GPA) for any term during the School Year is at least a 3.0 (or equivalent)
- Your payments are current and your Account is open at the time you apply for Good Grades Rewards
- You have not received more than five (5) prior Good Grades Rewards
How to Apply for the Good Grade Reward
- Log into your account at www.discover.com during months of May- August
- Enter your GPA (or equivalent) for any term during the School Year
- Good Grades Reward will be added to your Statement credit account within seven (7) business days
- Note: If you are eligible for both the Discover it for Students credit card and Discover Student Loan Good Grades Rewards, you must apply separately for each reward.
Offer not available by phone. We may, at our discretion, request additional documentation to verify your GPA (or equivalent).