Available at the click of a mouse.
Drag those Filing Cabinets to the Curb
OK, what's easier—sorting through a mountain of old paperwork or clicking a few times with your mouse? And if you need to know exactly what the damage was from your weekend shopping spree, wouldn't you rather just log in right now than wait for the mail?
With your online statement, you can:
- Check the amount of your reward available to redeem
- Sort your transactions by date, amount, description or category
- Download your statement into Microsoft® Money or Quicken®
- Use the printer-friendly option if you ever need a hard copy
Keep Track of up to 7 years of Expenses
An invaluable tool, the Account Center lets you research your transactions as far back as 24 months. So when you need to, you can check the purchase date of your leaky dishwasher to see if it's still under warranty.
Take a Look at Using Online Statements
Get the Most Up-to-Date Information about Your Account
- View transactions and activity for each statement
- See how much your rewards have grown
- Print your statement if you ever need a hard copy
- See your current balance
- Sort transactions by amount, category or date
- Monitor on a weekly or even daily basis when a specific credit, purchase or balance transfer hits your account
Looking for Answers?
View our Online Statements FAQ's