Discover Card Help Center
Report Lost or Stolen Card
- Can I report that my card has been lost or stolen online?
- I think I may have misplaced my Discover Card. What should I do while I look for it?
- I thought I just misplaced my card but it turns out it is actually lost. What should I do?
- My Discover Card was stolen, and I am afraid that someone could gain access to my card. What should I do?
- How long will it take to process my request after I have reported a card lost or stolen?
- How quickly will my card be replaced?
- I pay some of my bills automatically with my Discover Card. How do I make sure my bills get paid once I have a new account number?
- Is there a cost to replace my cards?
- Will my rewards be transferred to my new Discover Card account?
- If I find fraudulent charges on my account, will Discover reimburse me?
- How do I close my Discover Card account?
Can I report that my card has been lost or stolen online?
Note: You must already have current access to Discover.com to report your card lost or stolen online. If you do not have an online account or have not logged in for 30 days, please contact call Customer Service at 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683).