Discover it® Miles Travel Credit CardApply Now
Unlimited 1.5x Miles
Earn unlimited 1.5x Miles for every dollar spent on all purchases – from airfare and hotels to groceries and online shopping.
We Match Mile for Mile
We'll match all the Miles you've earned at the end of your first year. For example, 20,000 Miles turns into 40,000 Miles.1
Book Travel With Ease
Use your Discover it® Miles card for any travel purchase, including all airlines, hotels, rental cars and more.
No Blackout Dates
Once you book your travel with Discover it® Miles card, redeem your Miles as a statement credit towards the purchase.2
Your rewards never expire.
Compare Travel Credit Cards
|Discover it Miles Credit Card||Discover it® Miles||Chase® Sapphire Preferred®‡||Capital One® VentureOne®‡||Capital One® Venture®‡||Citi ThankYou® Premier‡||BankAmericard Travel Rewards®‡|
|NO ANNUAL FEE||$95||$59||$95|
|Earn unlimited 1.5x Miles or more‡ on every dollar you spend on purchases|
|Get an automatic match of all the Miles you've earned at the end of your first year 1|
|Redeem your Miles for any amount to credit travel purchases from your statement, or get cash at any time.|
‡Travel Rewards - Discover: 1.5 Miles per $1 spent on all purchases. Chase Sapphire Preferred®: 2 points for every $1 spent in travel category or the dining at restaurants
category; 1 point per $1 spent on all purchases. Capital One VentureOne®: 1.25 miles per $1 spent on all purchases. Capital One® Venture: 2 miles per $1 spent on all purchases. Citi ThankYou® Premier: 3 points
per $1 spent on Travel and Gas; 2 points per $1 spent on dining and entertainment; 1 point per $1 spent on all purchases. BankAmericard Travel Rewards®: 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases. Chart comparison conducted by an independent research firm and based on competitor info compiled in April 2017.
†Some card issuers may only provide FICO® Credit Scores online or may provide a different credit score.
*According to the Feb 2017 issue of the Nilson Report.
Benefits that don't just talk the talk
Freeze it® on/off switch for your account.
Now if you misplace your credit card, just use this feature on our mobile app or website to prevent new purchases, cash advances or balance transfers, in seconds.4
Looking out for you.
We monitor every purchase, everyday for suspicious activity. And you're never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your card.
100% U.S. based customer service.
We are here to help and we will not waste your time selling you other products when you call us.
What cardmembers are saying
LOVE My Discover Card
I love the miles perks it offers. It has allowed me to earn points for things I need to pay for anyways. I spend the points at the end of each year on a vacation and it really helps make that affordable! Thanks Discover!
Discover it® Miles Cardmember Since 2015, Kentucky
I have had an excellent experience with my card - the company has been very easy to reach when I have questions and for my first credit card ever I am very happy.
Discover it® Miles Cardmember Since 2016, New Hampshire
I love it that my FICO Score is at my finger tips, practically, I can check it whenever I choose to do so!
Discover it® Miles Cardmember Since 2017, Texas
Easy to deal with and widely accepted! Good customer service.
Discover it® Miles Cardmember Since 2017, Minnesota
Great First Credit Card
I love using my Discover It Miles card as I can either use it to redeem for airline flight miles, or cash back. I was approved in just a few days and I was surprised to be approved as I never had a credit card before and wanted to use
one to start getting points for my future travels.
Using the card is simple and love getting the 1.5 points for every purchase I made. I love the features such as no annual fee, and other no fee's most credit card companies will charge for.
I have not have any personal issues with my credit card at the moment. I look forward to continue using this card for years to come and travel safely and secured!
Discover it® Miles Cardmember Since 2016, Florida
Thank you Discover
This card has been fantastic so far. I have had this card for almost one year and once that happens they will double my miles! This was a main reason I got this card and am happy to see that I am being rewarded for my purchases! The awesome Customer Service Agents also helped me with a problem I had been dealing with for some time. I hope to continue to have further great experiences with Discover and soon new adventures with my miles!
Discover it® Miles Cardmember Since 2016, Virginia
I really like the personal relationship with this credit services that you give to your card holders. Customer service is great also. They have helped me in a very professional manner. Thank you
Discover it® Miles Cardmember Since 2016, Alabama
Top CC out
Great Cust Svc, Great rewards options, No complaint
Discover it® Miles Cardmember Since 2016, Indiana
10 OUT 10 CUSTOMER SERVICE! AND USA BASED CALL CENTERS!!!
Discover it® Miles Cardmember Since 2015, Kansas
great customer service
great card and great customer service the best for all purchases
Discover it® Miles Cardmember Since 2016, Nevada
Love my discover card!!
Besides this card is a wonderful card... The discover team is by far my favorite credit card company to work with. I have many credit card accounts and I often get lied to and get told wrong information. I have never had anything like that happen with discover and I will always use them!
Discover it® Miles Cardmember Since 2016, Utah
Travel Credit Card
* Intro purchase APR is 0% for 14 months from date of account opening; then the standard purchase APR applies. Intro Balance Transfer APR is 10.99% for 14 months from date of first transfer, for transfers under this offer that post to your account by August 10, 2017; then the standard purchase APR applies. Standard purchase APR: 11.74% variable to 23.74% variable, based on your creditworthiness. Cash APR: 25.74% variable. Variable APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Minimum interest charge: If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $.50. Cash advance fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Balance transfer fee: 3% of the amount of each transfer. Annual Fee: None. Rates as of April 28, 2017. We will apply payments at our discretion, including in a manner most favorable or convenient for us. Each billing period, we will generally apply amounts you pay that exceed the Minimum Payment Due to balances with higher APRs before balances with lower APRs as of the date we credit your payment.
- Discover Match®: Only from Discover, as of March 2017. After the first 12 consecutive billing periods that your new account is open, we will match all the Miles you've earned and apply them to your account in the following one or two billing periods. If your account is closed or no longer in the Miles reward program at the time we calculate your potential award, your Miles will not be matched. You've earned Miles rewards when they have posted to your account by the end of the 12th consecutive billing period. This promotional offer may not be offered in the future. This exclusive offer is available only to new cardmembers.
- Redeem Miles: Starting at 1 Mile, you can redeem for cash as a electronic deposit to your bank account or for a credit for Travel Purchases on your statement made within in last 180 days. Travel Purchases include airline tickets, hotel rooms, car rentals, travel agents, online travel sites and commuter transportation. Redemption may not be available for approximately 24-48 hours if your card is reported lost or stolen. See Miles Terms and Conditions for details.
- Miles Never Expire: we will credit your account with your rewards balance if your account is closed or has not been used in 18 months. See Miles rewards terms and conditions. Opens in a new window. .
- Freeze ItSM: When you freeze your account, Discover will not authorize new purchases, cash advances or balance transfers. However, some activity will continue, including bills that merchants mark as recurring, as well as returns, credits, dispute adjustments, payments, Discover protection product fees, other account fees, interest, rewards redemptions and certain other exempted transactions.
FICO® Credit Score Terms: Your FICO® Credit Score and key factors are based on data from TransUnion and may be different from other credit scores. This information is intended for and only provided to Primary cardmembers who have an available score. See Discover.com/FICO about the availability of your score. Your score and key factors are available on Discover.com and your score is provided on statements. You will see up to a year of recent scores online starting when you become a cardmember. Discover and other lenders may use different inputs, such as a FICO® Credit Score, other credit scores and more information in credit decisions. This benefit may change or end in the future. FICO is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
If you prefer not to receive your FICO® Credit Score just call us at 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683). Please give us two billing cycles to process your request. To learn more, visit Discover.com/FICO.