Cover up to 100% of your school-certified business school expenses with a zero fee loan.
Discover MBA Loans
These zero-fee private student loans are for MBA and other graduate students in business school. With this student loan, you can cover up to 100% of your school-certified costs. Applying online is easy and our knowledgeable Student Loan Specialists are ready 24/7 to help you every step of the way.
Great Features and Benefits
- Apply online or over the phone in just a few minutes.
- Consider adding a cosigner.
- Sign your loan documents online or mail them to us.
- Accept your loan terms.
- You're done!
Private Student Loan Features
- Each year, you can borrow up to 100% of your cost of attendance minus other financial aid.
- The minimum amount is $1,000 for each loan.
- We certify and disburse loan amounts through your school.
- Be enrolled at least half-time in a graduate program at an eligible business school.
- Be seeking a degree.
- Be making satisfactory academic progress as defined by your school.
- Be a US citizen, permanent resident or international student (International students require a cosigner who is a US Citizen or permanent resident)
- Be 16 years or older at the time you apply.
- Pass a credit check.
- The repayment period is 20 years after the deferment period ends.
- You can elect, during the application process, to make $25 fixed, monthly payments while you are in-school and during your grace period to lower your overall loan cost.
- You can choose to have your payments deferred, which means no payments are due until 9 months after you graduate or your enrollment drops below half-time.
- You can make payments anytime to help reduce the overall cost of your loan and there is never a penalty for prepaying. If you're not receiving monthly billing statements, we will send you quarterly statements showing you how much interest is accruing and how to make optional payments while you are in school.
- On active military duty (up to 3 years).
- In public service with certain organizations (up to 3 years).
- In a health professions residency program (up to 5 years).