When your student goes off to college, they will miss you — even if they won't admit it. Sending college care packages is a great (and subtle) way to show your college student how much you miss them. Common care package items can include their favorite treats, gift cards, and even extra socks and supplies. A care package can also be a boon when your student — who may just be learning how to manage their budget — runs out of essentials.
From the practical, to the playful, here are some great college care package ideas to help you get inspired:
- Items for the medicine cabinet
- Food and snacks to fill up their dorm room cache
- Cleaning supplies
- Gift cards for a special treat
- Baked goods to remind them of home
- Presents and decorations to mark birthdays and holidays