Earn Twice the Cash Back or Miles Your First Year with Discover Cashback Match
Do you know about Discover’s Cashback Match program? This reward for Discover cardmembers allows you to earn cash back by making purchases with your Discover card and then redeem it in a variety of ways. Here’s what you need to know:
1. Discover matches all your first-year cash back
Discover® automatically matches all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year.1 There’s no signing up. And no limit to how much is matched.
2. How to maximize your cash back
Here’s the breakdown on how you earn rewards on the Discover it® Cash Back card:
- Earn 5 percent cash back on everyday purchases at different places each quarter like Amazon.com2, grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations and when you pay using PayPal3, up to the quarterly maximum when you activate. Plus earn 1 percent cash back on all other purchases.
3. Redeem your cash back for…
- CASH – Deposit into your bank account or pay your Discover bill
- PAY WITH CASHBACK BONUS® – Use at checkout at Amazon.com2 and with PayPal3
- GIFT CARDS – Purchase gift cards starting at $5, with added value to each card.
- CHARITY – Make a charitable donation to a worthy cause
4. Discover will match the miles you earn too
New travel cardmembers can also get in on this deal with the Discover it® Miles card. Not only can they earn unlimited 1.5 Miles for every dollar spent on purchases, but Discover will also match all the Miles earned at the end of their first year. Then easily redeem miles as a statement credit for travel or get cash.5