Finding a solution for your situation.
We understand people sometimes experience financial problems—and we'd like to help. If you're having problems please contact us immediately so we can discuss solutions for your specific situation.
These situations may mean you need assistance:
- Your current income is significantly reduced, or even eliminated
- You've fallen behind in your credit card payments
- Unable to make the minimum monthly payments
- Nearing the credit line on some or all of your cards
- Unable to pay your bills on time
- Declined for insufficient credit when you try to make a purchase
Remember: The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can help. Please call 1-800-767-1146 (Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. Eastern Time or Saturday and Sunday between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. Eastern Time). One of our friendly representatives can help you:
- Bring your account up to date with one of our special payment programs
- Learn about Consumer Credit Counseling Agencies
- Explore other sources of financial assistance
- Understand the importance of your credit history
- Understand the importance of avoiding bankruptcy
Special Payment Programs
If you are significantly behind on your payments and need help bringing your account up to date, we may be able to find a solution. For example, you may be eligible for one of our special payment programs that can provide temporary relief. Please call a Credit Assistance Representative at 1-800-767-1146 to see if you qualify.
Other Sources of Financial Assistance
If you're delinquent in your card payments, perhaps you can explore other sources to help you pay bills or cut expenses. Please call a Credit Assistance Representative at 1-800-767-1146.
If You Become Disabled or Ill
Disability or illness can happen at any time. If it does, please contact us at 1-800-767-1146. We may be able to offer assistance.