- Benefits and Tools
- Customer Service
- Discover Products
- Balance Transfers and Cash
Manage My Account
- Online Account Management
- Enhanced Account Security
- Add Person to Account
- Card Design and Replacement
- Change Rewards Program
- Change Username & Password
- Closing a Discover Card Account
- Downloads and Copies
- New Card Activation
- Chip Card
- Report a Lost or Stolen Card
- Online Statements and Transactions
- Paperless Disclosures
- Update My Information
- Website Technical Support
- Financial Hardship
- Mobile Wallets
Not a Cardmember?Apply Now
Learn how you can check us out on popular social media sites.
Will a Discover representative actually respond to my comments?
Yes, and we encourage you to ask questions and give us your feedback. We’ll answer you as fast as we can Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm CST. If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Service. For security purposes, please do not post any confidential information or your personal/account details. If you need immediate assistance please call 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683).
Why should I connect with Discover using social media?
You should connect with us through social media because you will always get the latest info such as:
-Credit Education Tips
Are there any guidelines for participating?
Before you dive in, here are some house rules:
- Don't post any confidential information or your personal/account details
- Respect copyright, privacy, fair use, and other applicable laws
- Feedback positive or not is always welcome, but please say it in a way that would make your mother proud
- SPAM will always be deleted, and may result in you being banned from our page, so don't do it
If you don’t follow the rules, we do have the right to remove you and your post from our page.
Can I use these social media sites for customer service issues?
Because we value the security of your personal info, we will not be able to answer account specific questions on our social media sites. So please, for any account specific issues, please contact Customer Service. You also can contact Customer Service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you don’t have a Discover Card account and would like to open one, you can apply online or contact Customer Service.
Didn't find an answer to your question? Send us a Secure E-mail
Not a Cardmember? Apply Now