- Benefits and Tools
- Customer Service
- Discover Products
- Balance Transfers and Cash
Manage My Account
- Online Account Management
- Enhanced Account Security
- Add Person to Account
- Card Design and Replacement
- Change Rewards Program
- Change Username & Password
- Closing a Discover Card Account
- Downloads and Copies
- New Card Activation
- Chip Card
- Report a Lost or Stolen Card
- Online Statements and Transactions
- Update My Information
- Website Technical Support
- Financial Hardship
Not a Cardmember?Apply Now
Cash at Checkout
Learn how to get cash over with your purchase from select retail locations.
How do I get cash at checkout?
Easy. Just use your Discover Card at checkout and choose how much cash you'd like.Learn More about Cash at Checkout
Will I be charged a transaction fee for getting cash at checkout?
No. There is no fee for the transaction.
Is there a special interest rate applied?
Not at all. The same purchase APR apply, just like your other Discover Card purchases.
Is there a limit to how much cash I can get at one time?
Cash Over transactions are limited to $120 every 24 hours with no monthly limit. Most stores have a cash over limit. Please check with your local store.
Didn't find an answer to your question? Send us a Secure E-mail
Not a Cardmember? Apply Now