Name & Address Changes

If you move, tell us where.


It's easy to update your address. Just go to the My Profile page in the Account Center and click Update Personal Information.

To change your name please log in to the Secure Message Center to send us a message. In the Category area, please select "Account Maintenance", and in the Subject area select "Change of Name". This will ensure that your request is directed to the correct Customer Service area. In your message include the reason for your name change and your new name.

If your name change is a legal name change or due to Naturalization, we will need an original copy of the court order legalizing the change, and either a copy of your driver's license or your state ID. This documentation should be mailed to the address below:

Discover Financial Services
P.O. Box 30943
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-9850

Ready to change your name and address?orRegister

Related Questions

Browse more questions
Can I change my address, phone number, and e-mail online?

Yes, Log into the Discover Account Center, go to Personal Profile, and then click on ‘Update Your Personal Information.’ You can change your Account information in addition to managing other aspects of your Account. Not registered for the Account Center? Register now.

Related Topics

Access my Account

Secure Log In

Looking for Answers?

Looking for Answers?

View our Update My Information FAQ's

Need Help Now?

Need Help Now?

Email us securely or call

Report Suspicious Emails

Please forward any messages that concern you to

Footer Region