NEW! Double All Cash Back Your First Year
We double all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year on your credit card—only for new cardmembers.2
5% Cash Back
5% cash back in categories that change each quarter, up to the quarterly maximum when you sign up.† Plus 1% cash back on all other credit card purchases.5% Cashback Calendar
Redeem Any Amount, Any Time
You can redeem your cash back for any amount at any time.3 And your cash back never expires.
Compare the Discover it® Card
Discover it® Cash Credit Card
Blue Cash Everyday®Card
Cash Rewards ‡
Cash Card ‡
|No Annual Fee *||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express®||Chase Freedom™||Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards||Citi® Double Cash Card‡||Bank Americard Cash Rewards™|
|New! Double all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year automatically—only for new cardmembers 2||Cash Credit Card||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express®||Chase Freedom™||Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards||Citi® Double Cash Card‡||Bank Americard Cash Rewards™|
|5% cash back in categories that change each quarter up to the quarterly maximum when you sign up||Cash Credit Card||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express®||Chase Freedom™||Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards||Citi® Double Cash Card‡||Bank Americard Cash Rewards™|
|1% cash back or more on all other purchases with no cap||Cash Credit Card||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express®||Chase Freedom™||Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards||Citi® Double Cash Card‡||Bank Americard Cash Rewards™|
Comparison conducted by an independent research firm and based on data compiled on July 2015, from company websites, customer service agents, and consumer credit offers. ‡ Citi® Double Cash Card offers 1% cash back on purchases and then 1% cash back as you pay for purchases. ‡ Capital One® Quicksilver® offers 1.5% cash back on every purchase.
NEW! Freeze ItSM on/off switch for your account.
Now if you misplace your credit card, you can Freeze It to prevent new purchases, cash advances or balance transfers on your account. Freeze or unfreeze in seconds with our mobile app or website.4
- Reviews: Discover it card's average "Overall Rating" based on reviews by cardmembers as seen at https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/it-card/reviews/
- Double First Year Cash Back: After the first 12 consecutive billing periods that your new account is open, we will double all of the cash back rewards you've earned and apply them to your account in the following one or two billing cycles. You've earned rewards when they have posted to your account by the end of the 12th consecutive billing period. You will not receive Double Cash Back if your account is closed or no longer in the cash back reward program as of the award date. This promotional offer may not be offered in the future. This exclusive offer is available only to new cardmembers.
- Redeem Any Amount Any Time: We will credit your account with your cash back bonus balance if your account is closed or has not been used in 18 months. See rewards terms and conditions.
- Freeze it:When you freeze your account, Discover will not authorize new purchases, cash advances or balance transfers. However, some activity will continue, including bills that merchants mark as recurring, as well as returns, credits, dispute adjustments, payments, Discover protection product fees, other account fees, interest, rewards redemptions and certain other exempted transactions.
- FICO® Credit Score Terms: Your FICO® Credit Score and key factors are based on data from TransUnion and may be different from other credit scores. This information is intended for and only provided to the Primary cardmembers who have an available score. See Discover.com/FICO about the availability of your score. Your score is provided on the statement for individual accounts and on Discover.com with key factors for individual and joint accounts. You will see up to a year of recent scores starting when you become a cardmember. Discover and other lenders may use different inputs, such as a FICO® Credit Score, other credit scores and more information in credit decisions. This benefit may change or end in the future. FICO is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Free Overnight Card Replacement: Overnight shipping is not available to P.O boxes or addresses outside the U.S Carrier overnight shipping limitations apply that may impact the exact delivery date.
Intro purchase APR is 0% for 12 months from date of account opening ; then the standard purchase APR applies.Intro Balance Transfer APR is 0% for 12 months from date of first transfer, for transfers under this offer that post to your account by January 10, 2016 ; then the standard purchase APR applies. Standard purchase APR: 10.99% to 22.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Cash APR: 24.99% variable. Variable APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Minimum interest charge: If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $.50. Cash advance fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Balance transfer fee: 3% of the amount of each transfer . Annual Fee: None. Rates as of September 30, 2015. We will apply payments at our discretion, including in a manner most favorable or convenient for us. Each billing period, we will generally apply amounts you pay that exceed the Minimum Payment Due to balances with higher APRs before balances with lower APRs as of the date we credit your payment.