Donations & Sponsorships
Discover believes in being a good corporate citizen particularly in communities where our employees live and work. We are committed to supporting the many volunteer efforts of our employees and have an interest in supporting educational initiatives. Discover initiates the vast majority of its donations and sponsorships. However, if you believe your organization is a good fit with our mission statement above and fulfills our criteria below, please access our online grant application tool.
- Organization must be 501(c)3 status
- Organization must not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, national origin, disability, handicap, age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, martial status, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law
- Funds must not benefit:
- Organizations with specific religious affiliations
- Political candidates, causes, organizations or campaigns
- Endowments or capital campaigns
- Fundraising activities, such as galas, benefits, dinners and sporting events
- Goodwill advertising, souvenir journals or dinner programs
- Individual needs, including scholarships, sponsorships and other forms of financial aid
- Travel for individuals or groups
- Books, magazines or articles in professional journals
- Any other activities deemed not appropriate for support
- Organization must allow Discover Financial Services to use its name and/or logo in communication materials; Discover Financial Services name/logo usage must first be approved by Community Affairs.